Dr. James HanCollege Counselor, Director
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Scientist, Thermo Instrument, PA. Sr. Scientist & Principle R&D Scientist , General Monitors, CA
- Member of National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Extensive experience in college admission counseling since 2007
- Highly acclaimed college counselor by students and parents
Contact InformationPhone : 949 735 8472Fax : 949 660 0032Email : [email protected]Address : 1170 Roosevelt Irvine, CA 92620
Dr. Han College Counseling
Why Use Dr. Han’s College Counseling Service?
- To help families navigate the college admissions process
- To inspire and empower students to take charge of their own college search
- To assist students in assessing what factors are most important to them in identifying “college fit”
- To help students distinguish themselves through their Brag Sheets and essays
- Individualized, ongoing support to give you exactly what you need
- Proven methods for choosing the right colleges for you
- Assistance writing college essays that stand out
- A plan to emphasize your strengths
- A strategy to set you apart
- Interview tips boosting confidence and improving technique
- Assistance in helping you choose the school that best “fits” your needs
- College Success Assessment (1 time only)
- High School 9th, 10th, 11th Grade – 1 Year
- High School 12th Grade – Accelerated
- High School 11th– 12th Grade – Early-Start
- High School 10th– 12th Grade
- High School 9th– 12th Grade –All High SchoolYears Package
- High School 12th Grade + College Financial Aid
- College Financial Aid Only
PRIME TOTAL CARE: Counseling + Class Package
- High School 9th, 10th, 11th Grade – 1 Year Counseling plus 1 Year any class*
(1 year counseling plus any class including SAT Summer & Winter Camps, AP/SAT II classes)
- Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental / Pre-Optometry / Pre-Pharmacy
- Pre-Graduate School
- Application Essay/Personal Statement up to 10 Schools**
- Each Additional 2-Hour Consultation
- Each Additional Application & Essay
- Choosing A College Major
- College Transfer (CC or College to College)
Dr. Han counsels English speakers as well as Korean speakers!
Find out how to become the unique applicant each college is looking for. With a tremendous amount of research and a unique perspective, Dr. Han will guide you or your child to the dream school you’ve always wanted.
- Experienced and professional teachers who have been teaching their respective subjects for many years.
- Proven excellent curriculum.
At Prime Academy, we seek to provide a positive learning environment for students to excel. Our vision is to equip students with the necessary resources for them to become college-bound and succeed in higher education. Our courses are taught by bright and educated individuals, who have a common desire to see students succeed. We encourage all of our students to strive for excellence by driving them to their full potential.
Why Prime Academy?
- Prime Academy is unique in many ways. First we hire only the best teachers, with proven ability to get results. Many other academies hire college students or people with little teaching experience. Our staff includes PhD’s, MBA’s and professionals with 10 – 20 years of experience tutoring high-achieving students.
- Second, we maintain an environment conducive to learning. We are located in a quiet professional building, in a nice neighborhood. You can trust that your student will be safe and free from distractions while studying at Prime.
- Third, we have the materials necessary. We pride ourselves on constantly collecting and incorporating the latest in teaching resources so your student receives the most up-to-date instruction possible.